On the 5th Day of Fitmas Rob and Kim gave to me….a workout that I can do ANYWHERE (peace out excuses!)
Warm Up: 5 minutes
Set 1: 4x
- Mountain Climbers 15x es
- Plank Pike-Ins** 8x
- Lateral Chair Step Ups (controlled movement) 10x es
- Plank Jacks (feet move in and out like jumping jacks, upper stays in plank) 20x
**Plank Pike Ins: Use a towel or paper plates under your toes. Begin in a downward dog and slowly for a count of 5, extend down (feet should slide) into a plank. Then reverse and slide back into downward dog for a count of 5.
Set 2: 4x
- Plank Knee to Elbow 10x es
- Jumping Jack into Burpee 10x
- Deep Chair Sit Holding 10lb ball overhead 60 sec
- 2 min Jump Rope (or jumping jacks)
Set 3: 4x
- Jump Squats 10x
- Incline Push Ups (on a couch or stair at about 45 degree angle) 10x
- Plank Knee Taps*** 15x
***Holding a plank position, slightly bend your knees to tap the ground and then go back to plank. Repeat the desired reps.
Cool Down: 5 minutes
# # # #
Our 2017 Crush Your Resolution Fitness Challenge is getting ready to kick off! If you want more tip, our specific strategies and our coaching, jump on this list so we can let you know when it launches!