16 pitted Dates
2 TBSP Cocoa Powder
1 cup Raw Cashews
2 tsp Coconut Milk
1/4 cup Roasted, Salted Almonds
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1. Put cashews into Vitamix or food processor and run on low until they’re coarsely chopped. Then set aside in a bowl.
2. Put almonds into Vitamix or food processor and run on medium to high until they’re finely ground. Then set aside in a separate bowl.
3. Put dates into Vitamix or food processor and blend until they form a stick ball. Put into a medium mixing bowl.
4. Add the cocoa powder and mix with hands until all combined. Then add the coconut milk and combine well.
5. Add the cashews and the sea salt and combine.
6. Roll into 1″ balls and then roll in the almonds to coat.
7. Store in container in fridge for up to 10 days.