Jet Set Body member, Greig proves that having a crazy hectic schedule is just an excuse to NOT reach your goals! This guy got the results because he followed the plan to a T, checked-in EVERY week (including pictures) for and was laser focused! He did what he had to do to make it happen! Was it easy? No. Did he have to change his life, yes! Would he do it again, absolutely! He is already in Round 2 of Jet Set Body and on his way to more killer results!
Here is is 90 Day Before/After straight from his check-in and his testimonial….
1. Why did you decide to do Jet Set Body? I had not been exercising as much as usual due to an injury, then after a vacation in January i noticed in the pictures I was more out of shape that I thought! I was looking for a new program to do and a friend of a friend recommended it.
2. What were your goals? Lose weight, strength gained, toned etc..)?
Get leaner and increase strength.
3. What was your favorite part of the program overall? I needed the strict schedule to follow, I liked how it was easy to follow and I had a goal every day to accomplish, whether finishing the workout or eating the correct food.
4. What was the hardest part of the program for you? The eating schedule was tough at first as I leave the house at 6:30am and don’t get home until 10 most nights, but once i got into a routine it did become easier. Stocked up the cooler and off I went!
5. What changes did you notice in the first, second and third month (appearance, energy, etc..)? The first month definitely increased energy, found myself ready to get to the gym as soon as I woke up. I noticed results coming in the second month and then the 3rd my body ready began to change.
6. How do you plan to maintain your results past the 90 day mark? I have started round 2 of Jet Set Body!
7. What’s your favorite ‘Healthy Jet Set Body’ meal? Lean Turkey meatballs, spinach and brown rice. With a Greek yogurt and strawberries for dessert (sometimes saved them from meal 5 as a treat)
8. What’s your favorite ‘Reward Meal’? I took my reward meal at a different restaurant every Saturday night, it was something for me and my wife to look forward to every weekend. Tried to go to a different restaurant each week if possible.
9. What advice would you give to someone starting Jet Set Body? Once started don’t give up, would have been easy the first few weeks to say “I’m too tired” or “too sore”. Follow the nutrition plan and stick with it.
10. How has Jet Set Body changed your life? Definitely more energy and no more eating at terrible (fast food) restaurants! My wife doesn’t mind the changes either 🙂