And when you’re replacing 1-2 meals a day with shakes, although super convenient, sometimes, you just want something different! Here are my top 5 “non-shake” shake recipes to help you “shake it up”!
We ALWAYS recommend getting a NATURAL meal replacement powder, if you want to know more about our current go-to meal replacement, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Acai Bowl – Watch Video
The Acai Base Ingredients:
Blend the following together….
• 1 packet Sambazon Frozen Unsweetened Acai
• 1 banana
• 1 TBSP peanut butter
• 1/4 unsweetened coconut milk
Top with your favs! Mine are…
• hulled hemp seeds
• unsweetened coconut flakes
• natural granola
You can also mix in raw cacao powder, honey, goji berries and just about anything else your little heart desires!
Healthy Ice Cream – Watch Video
1 frozen banana
2 scoops meal replacement
1/2 scrape of vanilla bean
almond/coconut water(or milk) to obtain ice cream texture
1. Add banana, meal replacement and vanilla bean to blender. Slowly add coconut water/milk until you get desired consistency.
6 egg whites beaten until fluffy
1/2 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
1/2 cup of fat free cottage cheese
1 scoop pumpkin meal replacement
1 tsp baking powder
1 TBSP coconut oil
½ tsp cinnamon
1. Place all ingredients into blender except beaten egg whites. Pulse until mixture is uniform.
2. Pour into bowl and fold in egg whites.
3. Heat griddle, cook and serve.
** Top with coconut oil or grass fed butter and 1 tbsp natural maple syrup
Black & White Superfood Parfait
1 scoop vanilla meal replacement
1 scoop chocolate meal replacement
almond or coconut milk
2 strawberries, sliced
2 Tbsp granola
1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
1. Mix vanilla protein in blender or mixer, slowly add in the milk to get a pudding consistency. Then add to cup.
2. Top with 1 tbsp of granola and 1/2 the slices of strawberry.
3. Mix chocolate protein in blender or mixer, slowly add in the milk to get a pudding consistency. Then add to cup.
2. Top with 1 tbsp of granola, 1/2 the slices of strawberry and coconut flakes.
Healthy Brownie Bite Energy Balls – Watch Video
16 pitted dates
1 cup raw cashews
1 scoop chocolate meal Replacement
2 tsp coconut milk
1/4 cup roasted, salted almonds
1/4 tsp sea salt
1. Put cashews into Vitamix or food processor and run on low until they’re coarsely chopped. Then set aside in a bowl.
2. Put almonds into Vitamix or food processor and run on medium to high until they’re finely ground. Then set aside in a separate bowl.
3. Put dates into Vitamix or food processor and blend until they form a stick ball. Put into a medium mixing bowl.
4. Add the cocoa powder and mix with hands until all combined. Then add the coconut milk and combine well.
5. Add the cashews and the sea salt and combine.
6. Roll into 1″ balls and then roll in the almonds to coat.
7. Store in container in fridge for up to 10 days.
Here’s a video about our shakes and we make the Black & White Parfait LIVE!