When Rob was ready to begin his weight loss journey, he had one request….”Please do not make me eat chicken and broccoli every day.” He wanted healthy food that tasted amazing! And, being Italian, he didn’t want to give up his favorite comfort foods either!
During his 3 month (almost 40lb) weight loss journey, I created insane “recipe-remakes” like banana bread, cheesy stuffed chicken, sweet potato gnocchi and yummy pub burgers! Every time Rob tried one and said “Holy Sh*t!” I added the recipe to the book!
So now, there’s no excuse! You no longer have to eat boring, BLAH food just to get in kick-ass shape. Check out my favorite clean chicken piccata recipe below!
With 150+ recipes including eggs, spiced up oatmeal, pancakes, salads, sandwiches, entrees and more!
One of the 150+ Recipes that you’re going to love!
4 Chicken Cutlets, boneless, skinless
½ cup Low Sodium Chicken Stock
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 Lemon, cut in half
2 TBSP Capers, rinsed
2 TBSP Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
1. Heat a medium skillet to medium heat and add the oil.
2. In a small size bowl combine the black pepper and salt.
2. Rinse and dry the chicken (this allows the chicken to brown). Season both sides with the salt and pepper and set aside.
3. Add the chicken to the skillet and brown on all sides (about 2-3 min per side) and place on a plate and set aside.
4. Add the chicken stock, lemon juice and capers. Scrape up any brown bits on the bottom of the pan and then bring to a boil. Return the chicken to the pan and let simmer for another 3 minutes. Use the remaining liquid as a sauce for the chicken when serving.