A journey trough Glenn Scarpelli’s life and career. Glenn Scarpelli started his career as an actor at a very young age and sort of grew up with many of use by starring in the sitcom “One day at the time” together with Bonnie Franklin, Mackenzie Phillips, Valerie Bertinell. He also did “Macgyver” , “The love boat” and “Fantasy Island” but furthermore he’s a very beautiful soul with many life changing stories to share.
Discussed in this episode:
- A journey in time to when Glenn got the role in the TV series “One day at the time” and how does it work for a 14 year old to get to LA for a casting. 3:24
- How does it feel like to all of the sudden have money coming in that didn’t have before, as a young man. 9:46
- About intention and goals versus going with the flow and letting the talent and faith do it’s thing. 12:09
- “I don’t necessarily go by anyone else’s rules I have my own relation with creator” Glenn Scarpelli 12:30
- What was like to be a young celebrity in LA. 15:24
- How Glenn’s relationship with a man, being in love and being his caretaker to his death, shaped him. 23:20
- The moment when he took a break from show business and moved to NY to live with his partner and also to rediscover himself. 25:36
- The moment he found out that Gary, his life partner, have aids and what was his life like after Gary’s death. 29:24
How did Gary’s death affect future relationships. 26:50
- Advice on how live a more authentic life for those who didn’t learn lessons from tough times as he did. 40:42
Visit us at: JetSetLife.tv for more amazing podcasts and videos!