Listen as Nikki Scott tells us her adventure from leaving her job in a corporate world, backpacks across the mountains of Southeast Asia to building her backpacking empire. If you want to do the same, just go to www.getjetsetmoney.com
CLICK HERE to subscribe to the podcast.
In this episode of The Lifestyle Design Confessions Podcast, we interview Nikki Scott of www.southeastasiabackpacker.com She got to share with us her experiences as she completely turned her life around from being an account executive in England’s corporate world to a life as a backpacker traveling across Southeast Asia and eventually founded a magazine for backpackers while enjoying the lifestyle design she longed for.
CLICK HERE to get immediate access to your 30 day no risk trial membership to Jet Set Money, where you will get full access to ALL of our courses, tools and resources to create the monthly income to fund your own Jet Set Life.
You will have access to the Jet Set Money Modules, Secrets of Successful Muses Interviews, Success Book Summaries, Jet Set Insider Interviews and new video tutorials in our Million Dollar Rolodex.
Items mentioned in the episode:
- What made Nikki decide to quit her very time consuming job in an advertising company in England.
- Nikki explains the essence and importance of a “gap year” in the British culture.
- Her experiences along with anxieties and fears of leaving her comfortable life to venturing alone in places totally different from where she came from.
- Nikki’s various encounters of people and cultures from all the places she went to.
- How she founded and created a magazine to unite travelers and provide fellow backpackers information on ideal places to travel to.
Join us on Twitter!
Transcript: Rob’s Interview with Nikki