Learn how to design your dream life, travel and work from anywhere!

Improving My Bucket List with 1,000 Place To See Before You Die!

Spoiler Alert: Read through to the end for a CONTEST!!!!!!

Ahhhh….The Bucket List. So many things, so many places- sometimes my head just spins when I think about everything I want to do and see in my lifetime. Almost every time I sit down to write my Bucket List- I end up with a blank piece of paper. It’s actually something that I struggle with- it’s like there are soooo many places that I can’t think of one!

Because I am a big believer in knowing what you want, I needed to solve this little dilemma, or I’ll never find those crazy, obscure and MUST see places! I love lining my vision board with all the places I want to visit! It’s inspiring and reminds me to enjoy life to it’s fullest!

So- I picked up a copy of the brand new 1,000 Places to See Before You Die (2nd Edition) by Patricia Schultz. What I absolutely about this book is that it’s completely inspiring! I can look up specific destinations or just browse through and find unique places that I haven’t discovered!

For instance, this summer I’m traveling to Barcelona, Spain. I’m not much for huge guidebooks and having to read through pages and pages of historical stuff. I like things quick and to the point! With 1,000 Places to See Before You Die, within minutes I was able to find a truly unique church to visit called Gaudí La Sagrada Familia a.k.a House of Bones (pic ). So unique, different and completely something I will now add to my agenda!

CONTEST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, because I found this book so inspirational, I want you to become inspired too!!!!

I’m GIVING AWAY 3 copies of this book!!!!

How do you get one of them? Simple!

In the comments section, post your #1 top Bucket List place that you want to go! Or you can email it to me at: heyjetset@gmail.com

I want you to inspire me!!!!

Get creative and tell me why. Rob and I will be choosing the 3 lucky winners on Friday May 11th!

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

• Reply Michael May 4, 2012 at 3:42 pm

One place I have always wanted to see is Capadocia, Turkey actually. Looks pretty cool there!

• Reply Annette | Bucket List Journey May 4, 2012 at 7:10 pm

Çemberlitas Hamam is the most visited hamam in Instanbul and it would be a bucket list dream to participate in the ancient ritual of a Turkish bath there. The hamams were a place where towns came to unite and socialiaze, while cleansing the body. A place where everyone was considered equal. It represents what I believe the world should be like today; united,hospitable and without hatred. Going to this hamam would have more meaning than just a simple soaking. It would be a time to ponder all the friendships that were created there, the plans that were made and stories that were shared. And hopefully it will be a place to form new friendships myself 🙂

• Reply Karen May 8, 2012 at 10:35 pm

Ireland!!!!

• Reply Stacia May 9, 2012 at 12:39 am

My number #1 spot on my mind lately has been Tahiti because I want to stay in one of those bungalow’s on the water. It’s just seems so peaceful and a great place to relax. To me it should be on your most sexiest beaches guides 😉 Thanks for the inspiration!!

• Reply Chrissy Travels May 11, 2012 at 8:17 am

Have fun in Barcelona! Le Segrada Familia is absolutely mind blowing and breathtaking. Get the headsets and plan plenty of time to enjoy all there is to learn about the church. It is truly spectacular! Enjoy!

• Reply Matthew Hutchins June 20, 2012 at 3:00 am

1000 places, damn, that’s quite a list. My bucket list only has 60 places, mainly in Europe, though I’d love to explore the America’s.