Discussed in this episode:
- The Dickens process is an NLP technique used by many especially Tony Robbins to bust through limiting beliefs.
- The Dickens process is a fairly straight forward process. It’s a take off, a metaphor if you will, on the Charles Dickens story, A Christmas Carol. You look at the past, present and future.
- When you do this process in a Tony Robbins event, you’ll have your workbook in your hand, while listening to pounding rock concert thumping music in your chest, Tony guides you through a series of tough introspective questions.
- These questions are designed to help discover a set of beliefs you may have around why you haven’t achieved what you want.
- Simply having the awareness of these beliefs was really enough for me to begin making a shift.
Links from this episode: